With safety as our number one priority, AL-MBN aims to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all employees. AL-Maida business network is committed to ensure, that all employees are safe from injury and risk to their health whilst at work. The goal for AL-Maida business network management in health, safety and environment is the pro-active prevention of work-related injuries/illness and the promotion of safe work practices, procedures and a healthy life style.
- We acknowledges that active co-operation of all employees is required in ensuring a safe and healthy working environment.
- The primary focus of all activities will be customer service whilst equally maintaining a position of excellence in the management of occupational health, safety and welfare of all staff involved in all activities.
- AL-MBN recognizes that the responsibility for employee safety and health requires constant and continuing efforts of a partnership of company management, its employees, sub-contractors and their employees, the client and their employees.
- AL-MBN accepts its responsibility to lead in the promotion and practice of its health and safety program.
- AL-MBN shall comply strictly with all legally mandatory and generally accepted work practices and procedures for the protection and promotion of health and safety of its employees and others, who may be affected by the company’s activities, and shall strictly adhere with all site safety and health standards and job work rules and practices. Employees at all levels shall work conscientiously and diligently to execute the company’s health and safety policy of maintaining the highest standards of occupational health and safety to prevent human suffering and losses, which result from unsafe practices.
- AL-MBN shall promote and enforce the development, dissemination, implementation, effectiveness and improvement of its health and safety program.
- AL-MBN shall pursue a HSE strategy to achieve the company’s goal to prevent human suffering and to limit losses by leadership in the prevention of accidents, injuries and illness.
- AL-MBN HSE Policy emphasizes that every employee and official of the company is unreservedly committed to achieving our ultimate HSE target, which is Zero Accidents, Zero Incidents and Less Pollution
- Be the champions of incident free performances.
- Create an environment so that Zero Accidents and Incidents can be achieved.
- Generate an enhanced perspective on how to look at safety on our job sites.
- Remove obstacles for achieving zero accidents.
- Provide a mechanism to provide personal and team recognition.
- Ensure incidents and near misses are reported to local management immediately following the incident.
No Compromise On Quality